Sunday, June 06, 2010

Special Date Day!


I started something (sumpin) that I hope will be a monthly tradition. I took Jacob on a special breakfast date on Saturday. I told him about it on Friday, and he couldn't stop talking about it. He was so excited when I got home from exercise class on Saturday morning that he was waiting on the front porch. We had a blast! He chose Cracker Barrel for his special date and he was so charming and sweet... and so grown up, I might add. Spending one on one time with the kiddos is so hard, since they are always together. So, I'm going to try really hard to make it a priority to spend one on one time with each of my special boys. After breakfast, (don't try this at home, friends.) Jacob and I went to Weeds N Things to buy a wedding shower gift for some good friends of ours. THAT IS NOT A STORE FOR LITTLE BOYS!!!!! Jacob was so good, but we almost had to buy about 20 candles. Yikes... he knocked over a big stack because "I just need to blow it out mommy." He was a trooper though... at least they have lots of monogrammed stuff, so I took the opportunity to quiz him on his letters while I waited for them to wrap my present.

No comments: