I love that these two cuties woke up REALLY early and were so excited! I love that we read the Christmas story and prayed together as a family before the madness began! I also love bed heads. :-)
I love that the big boys love and adore their little brother so much. I also love that Jacob chose his own clothes for Christmas Eve with the Stover/Duncan family. He wore his very loud elf hat too and looked in the mirror and said, "Oh my gosh I look so cute." No joke... he really said that!
I just love this. That is all. I mean how could you not???
I love that Jacob was so thoughtful and bought something for Jonathan at the Santa Shop at his school. Even though it wasn't "his own money," it sort of was and it was totally his idea. I love that!!! He tried to find something for Joshua too, but they didn't have any baby stuff.
I love that Joshua somehow had about 8 Christmas outfits to wear. We tried to give each one equal time. :-) Here's one of my favorites!
Some other highlights...
- I love Jonathan's expressions and his sincere words of gratitude when he opened presents... "I love that one. I wanted that! Wow, isn't that cool? Thank you thank you thank you..." On almost every present. It was precious.
- I love that our little family got to participate in the service at church by lighting the advent candle. Jacob was such a big boy reading part of our script. First service went great. Second service... well, let's just say I cut out a whole paragraph of what I was supposed to read because Joshua was
starving and spitting out his paci to screama little hungry.
- I love that we got to spend so much time with our families.
- I love that I have eaten so very very bad the last couple of days. Okay, that's a lie. I don't love that, but I do love the food I got to eat. Now, I need to get control and get my butt in gear to exercise!
- I love all the homemade ornaments my kiddos make me at school. I used to make fun of my momma for putting all the ornaments my sister and I made for her on the tree even when we were grown. Now I know why she does it. There is nothing better than a homemade angel or nativity scene to add the prefect touch to any tree.
- I love love love that my hubby is home this whole week. Yay!
Merry CHRISTmas from our family to yours!