Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Twas the night before preschool


Twas the night before Preschool in the Stover House,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The boys were all snuggled in their beds with care,
With hopes of tomorrow in the late summer air.
Baby Jonathan won’t know exactly what to do,
When his best friend “Bubup” goes off to preschool .
Baby, oh baby, how can it be?
My first born munchkin is getting big you see.
Tomorrow is the first day of Jacob’s new preschool.
He’s so excited because he knows it will be cool.
He will play, learn and grow
And make lots of great friends, I know.
Then why, oh why, do I still feel sad?
Because my baby’s no longer a baby for his mom and dad.
He’s growing so big, so strong and so smart.
I love him, I love him with all of my heart.
Now, go. Go Jacob Go. Be who you are.
Love Jesus, Love others and you will go far.
Always know how much you are loved.
I love you forever I love you for always my little bug. :-)

No comments: