* 26 weeks - due October 11-16 (we've heard dates all within that range)
* Favorite thing about pregnancy: the kicks and movements - this little man is a mover and shaker.
* Second favorite thing about pregnancy: talking to the boys about their baby brother... they are already so protective!
*Weight gain - not too bad (about 12 lbs) - but I do feel large. I really do! I think the whole 12 lbs is in my belly!
* Cravings - nothing really, but I have eaten cheeseburgers from Dairy Queen a few times lately... weird! Nothing usually sounds good to eat, though someone brought in a bag of mini nestle crunch candy bars to work and I couldn't keep my hands off. :-(
* Exercise - yep, I'm still at it. Certainly not as fast, but I'm still running some. Yesterday I ran 2 miles - which is about all I can do since I have to go potty all the time! I am also still doing my boot camp class twice a week. It makes me feel strong. I have to modify some stuff in class - like I can't lay flat on my back and stuff like that, but I'm so glad I'm still feeling good enough to do it! I'm hoping that this will help me in the labor and delivery process AND especially after the baby comes to get this weight off quickly.
* Doctor's appointments - all going well. Went today for the sugar test. Heartbeat was 140; I'm measuring just on target. Blood pressure great. Fortunately, I'm an easy preggers patient! My appointments are quick and easy. THANK YOU JESUS!
* The heat is making me swell some and I don't like it, but it's really not too bad. I'm hopeful that 100+ temps won't last all summer!
* We cannot decide on a name for this little guy! We are struggling with the question - do we stick with a "J" name??? Not so sure yet...
* Nursery - coming together. We have worked hard to clean out all the "stuff" - oh my. Our spare bedroom was the place where stuff just collected. And collected and collected. We've thrown away a ton, have a big pile of stuff for Operation Care and taken some furniture to my parents for storage. I have the bedding/decor down to two choices. I can't decide. No theme. Just some general ideas.
Here's my latest belly shot (actually it's about only the 3rd one I've taken all pregnancy.) whoops!