It seems like forever since I've blogged. Busy busy busy. That's my excuse (and some other stuff, but that's another post for another day)...
Here's some of the random stuff juggling around in my mind.
* Someone hit our car this weekend. Our new car. Uggh. The worst part? It was at church. Major bummer. Good news? Our neighbor helped "pop" the dent back in place and it looks much better. Now we just need to replace the smashed headlight. Our handy neighbor saved us a couple of hundred bucks probably.
* The tire light keeps coming on in the van. I just went to Pep Boys on my lunch break to get it looked at and that place is creepy. That is all. There's definitely a reason God gave me a husband. So glad he can usually take care of that stuff. I am too girly for Pep Boys. :-)
* I am so frustrated with the Bachelor this season. Seriously. When he watches this back, I wonder if he'll doubt his choices... I mean when you hear something from so many different people, you have to believe it's at least in part true!
* I don't know why I keep on watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Makes no sense to me, but I keep coming back. :-)
* Jacob celebrates his 100th day of school today. How fun! Can't wait to hear all about his adventures.
* Jonathan is having vehicle day tomorrow. Wonder what vehicle he'll choose to take?
* I love FBC preschool and Jan Wonderlich. It has been the best place of learning and growth for my kids.
* February + warm weather = day at the park yesterday and IT WAS PERFECT!!! Bring on spring.
* Collins HS is playing in the regional tournament tonight. Go Titans! Our good friend is the coach and we are so excited and inspired by the love he pours into the team. Too bad I have to work late and can't make the game.
* been thinking a lot lately about older kids who "rebel" and choose a path that is not pleasing to the Lord. My heart breaks for some dear friends dealing with this. It's made me pray all the more desperately for my own children...that they are learning how much they are of value to God, how much they are loved and what awesome plans the Lord has for them. It's not too early to pray for those precious teenage and college years. If I can prevent any amount of heartbreak from bad decisions, I want to. Oh God, please protect my sweet children!