gonna do a little bullet blogging today... that's about all the energy I can muster. :-)
* Jacob is loving Kindergarten! Today he said, "I like school more than Batman." Holy moly - y'all know that's a lot!!! He made the comment the other day that they don't pray before they eat like at preschool. Good opportunity to thank God for FBC preschool. Also a good reminder to tell Jacob that he can pray any time he wants. God is always ready to listen!!!!
* Jonathan is adjusting well. He asks about his bubby 5-10 times a day, but we are enjoying our time together. He is such a sweetheart. Every step I make, he makes too!
* We have decided on a name for the babe... Joshua. I love the character of Joshua in the Bible and since Jacob and Jonathan are both Biblical names, we wanted to stay true to that. Middle name has also been decided but not 100% so I won't announce it just yet.
* My sis in law talked me into registering for a few things. I feel silly, but I did it. I registered at Pottery Barn Kids (couldn't resist!) and will register at Target later this week. :-) People are being so kind to me and we are having a couple of small showers. I am one blessed momma!!!
* we are teaching 1st -3rd grade girls for Sunday School this year. It's a new adventure, but I really like it. Thankful for my hubs for his leadership in that decision. Super pumped about our new Children's minister and his family and all that they are doing for our church. Also so excited to team teach with our friends, Dana and Mike.
* Baby Joshua wakes me up every morning at about 4:45 or 5 kicking up a storm. I hope he doesn't think he can do that in October. Just sayin'.
* I am totally appalled and perturbed at the crazy parents in carpool line that think the rules don't apply to them. I mean really - if you are in such a big hurry that you feel the need to cut line and cause a ruckus (don't even know if that's a real word!), then get off your lazy behind and leave earlier so that you can be first in line. Geesh!!!
* I have a list a mile long of little projects I'd like to get done. Or more like it, projects I'd like to have done for me. :-) As we speak, our wainscoting is being hung downstairs in the kitchen and I can't wait to see the finished product! I know it's gonna make me want to paint my cabinets white though... of course one project leads to another. BUT, I promised myself, and my sweet hubs, that I would relax on the "project" list. Our checkbook's taking a beating with my nesting tendencies these days. Plus, I REALLY REALLY MUST GET JOSHUA'S NURSERY DONE!!!! I think I need an "operation decorate the nursery" brainstorming session. Any takers?