Friday, March 22, 2013

five months old already? You can't be serious...

Hello everyone!  I'm five months old (actually, 5 1/2 but who's counting?)... I love being 5 months old.  It's way better than being 4 months old.  See??? I get to hang out in this really cool toy.  It lets me sort of stand up, which I think is awesome because it's more like what my brothers do.  I can also see them better this way.  BUT, I only like it for about 5 minutes at a time.  I am a diva after all - what does that word, "diva" mean anyway??? My mommy and daddy call me that sometimes.  I mean who wouldn't want to go potty as soon as you get a dry diaper on?  Mommy and daddy are so silly. 
 






I also get to hang out with super cool people like my Grammy and Pa and Mamaw and Papaw.  Here I am in the awesome and strong arms of my pa.  Did you know that I'm named after him? 



 
 
My mommy also finally remembered to put my number 5 onesie on for my famous photo shoot.  I'm getting so big.  Do my legs look big to you?  Hmm, they do to me.  I guess my mommy's doing a good job feeding me.  I love my life.  I have so much fun.  I have a couple of new tricks - I can totally grab my toes and I can roll over both ways.  I'm also getting really good at grabbing things and playing a little with my toys.  I even grab things I'm not supposed to like mommy's hair and food off their plates.  I'm so cool!  Oh and guess what else???  I can blow bubbles and squeal really loud.  Hee hee.  Don't be jealous!  I still eat five times a day and am only getting mommy's milk so far.  They keep talking about cereal or something, but I haven't tried it yet.  I am one happy happy boy.  I smile all the time.  I like it a lot when mommy or daddy play peek-a-boo with me or smell my feet and say "shoooooweeeee."  Sometimes they make me laugh so much I get the hiccups.  I also laugh a lot when mommy wipes my bottom.  It shouldn't be funny, but it is to me.  :) You know who else makes me giggle?  My big brothers.  Goodness, they are funny dudes!  I love them so much and can't wait to get big enough to play.  I love to watch them play basketball and cards and superheros and well, anything really.  They are really great big brothers. 
 
 
Well, I guess that about wraps it up for my 5 month update.  Life is good from my little eyes.  I am one blessed little man. 

No comments: