Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

Today our country has a new president - good luck President Obama. We aren't avid followers of politics in this house - but we did watch today, along with most of America. Honestly, in our house, we don't watch much TV other than Mickey Mouse, the Imagination Movers - you gotta check those guys out - they are really cool, or Barney (yes, we've given into the pressure: Jacob watches Barney). I really have a philosophical dislike to that weird purple dinosaur-type creature, but my boys both really light up when he comes on. And I have to admit hearing Jacob sing "i love you, you love me, we're a happy family..." is so cute!!!

But anyway...this is not a post about weird purple dinosaurs. Jacob said the cutest thing yesterday. We were in the living room playing and I said, "Jacob, do you know who our new president will be?" He looked at me and smiled and said "Andy-tales." It was PRECIOUS!!!! For those of you who don't know, Andy-tales is our very good friend and mentor, Andy McDonald who lives up the street from us. He and his family are very special to us and Jacob absolutely loves them!!! It was so cute.

No comments: