Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Poopie in the potty!!!!!

Drumroll please........ Jacob pooped in the potty tonight! We're so proud. He's been peeing in the potty pretty consistently for a few weeks (though he still wears diapers because it's so unpredictable.) I've not been aggressively potty training him - I'm going to try the "Potty train your child in one day" potty party technique. Selfishly, I want to wait until after vacation (10 days and counting...) so we can just use diapers in the car and not worry about having to find a bathroom NOW RIGHT NOW!!!!

So hard to believe my little guy is getting so big! Of course I take pictures of everything, but even I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of the first poopie in the potty episode (you can thank me later for that!!!)

2 comments:

Mommy Webb said...

Good job, Jacob! You are turning into such a big boy. I am sad that mommy didn't take a picture though:).

Tiffany Keene said...

You mean you're not going to scrap book about the poopie in the potty??!! LOL!

Good job Jacob! What a big boy, and what a wonderful role model for baby brother Jonathan!!! :)