Saturday, May 29, 2010

How is it possible?


This is the last shot of my little buddy as a one year old. How in the world is it possible that my little boy, my baby, is turning two years old tomorrow??? I mean, literally, I can remember as if it were yesterday putting Jacob to bed on May 29, 2008 thinking "wow, this is our last night as a family of three." Now, I can't even imagine life with out my little Jonathan. "Big Bad Jon" (even though I never really want him to be called Jon...) is a bright and shining light for all of us and I am so thankful for his sweet little personality. TWO YEARS OLD??? Seriously? I just can't believe it. I laid Jonathan down tonight, albeit after a lot longer special rocking/singing session... and told him "tomorrow, you'll be two." He smiled and said, "otay momma." So sweet. Tomorrow's a big day for "big bad jon." Better get some rest!

2 comments:

melissaballard said...

Happy birthday Jonathan!! What a big, handsome boy! I cannot believe he's 2. Our boys are growing up, Sherri! I guess I'd better get on to number 2.

Mommy Webb said...

Happy Birthday, Jonathan. You are such a fun, sweet little dude. Uncle Lee and I love you so so so much. And so does Walker:).