Monday, August 09, 2010

prayer time

Okay - so I know I just posted one of these, but I want to remember them forever, so here's another one.

Jacob:
Dear Jesus,
Thank you or dying on the cross and thank you for loving us. Thank you for making us. Thank you for making Andy-Tales and I pray that he had a great day in Haiti and thank you for Mommy and Daddy and TVs. We love you God, Amen.


Totally unscripted and unprovoked. No coaching at all. I swear! And just for clarification, Andy-Tales is one of our dearest friends and one of our ministers at church. He just got back from a mission trip to Haiti. We mentioned it every time we passed Andy-Tales' house the week he was gone and would say things like," oh I hope Andy-tales is safe in Haiti." We tried to explain what a "mission trip" was. Jacob is a sponge... taking everything in. Andy-tales has left his mark on many people - the Stover house is blessed because of him!

No comments: