Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This post is made possible by the letter "C"

So, I've been trying to be somewhat creative the last few days (primarily because it's been so stinkin' hot outside) and we've been featuring a letter of the day at the Stover house. Well, we're three days in and you guessed it, today's letter has been "C." The order of pics in this post is kind of backwards... I should have posted the pic I wanted first last, and I can't figure out how to move it all now, so carry on. Ignore my backward post. :-)



And, of course - what a way to top off the "C" day by (drum roll please) TAKING DOWN THE CRIB!!!!! Holy moly, my baby is getting so big. The Crib said it's final goodbye today after last night, our little Houdini got out with a 6 foot mattress stacked up against the only way we thought we could escape. We've had it turned around, and against the wall for several months. We even used a kitchen chair on one side to keep him in. BUT, the thud I heard over the monitor last night was the last straw as he somehow managed to climb out over the tallest part. I really thought he'd broken his neck. This little crib has been a fixture in our house for over four years. Hard to believe. I was a little sad tonight taking it down. I must admit! But, I'm happy to report that another little bambino is going to get to use it. We're so glad that our friends Anna and Chris are gonna get some good use out of our beautiful crib. There's a few little teeth marks, but other than that, it's in great shape. Maggie Sue - here's to many many wonderful dreams in this bed sweetie!!!!!!




This was loads of fun... we gathered all the stuff around the house we could think of that starts with "c" - well, mommy did most of the gathering. I was way more into this project that the boys were. :-) Here' s just few of the treasures we found around the house: cashews, Clubhouse, cars, computers, candles, circles, carrots, cooking spray, cash register, checkbook, cresent rolls, Curious George, crayons... Fun Stuff, let me tell you!










Fun pics of ice Cream Cones with Cherries











These are two pictures of Jesus Christ dying on the Cross (by Jacob). I know you can't see the details, but oh my - amazing. There are orange tears. There's a sign that says king and the little dots are the nails. Oh and there's the two "bad guys" beside Jesus too.












No comments: