Sunday, June 24, 2012

So, I'm a little late, but Happy Father's Day!

Yep, you guessed it, I'm a little late to the party... I've got several posts in my drafts that I need to upload pics...my pics haven't been uploading as fast as I would like, so I just get frustrated and hit save.  Anywhoo....


In honor of father's day, the week before, I did a little interview with my kiddos about their daddy.  They took turns answering the questions.  Precious...Here's the unedited version.  Underlined are their answers. 

"all about my daddy... by Jacob and Jonathan" (ages 5 1/2 and 4)

My Daddy's name is Billy (jacob)
My dad is 36 years old (right mommy?) (jonathan)
His hair is black and his eyes are brown.
My dad's favorite food is potatoes.
My dad likes to wear clothes - like pants and shirts and ties to work sometimes.
My dad's job is he works in Louisville.
He loves to eat cereal.
He is smart because he knows to be nice to people after they talk to him.
My dad works hard at work doing his job.
Daddy always tells me not to be mean back to someone if they are mean to me.
I'm happy when daddy is here! (Jonathan screamed that one...)
I love my daddy because he loves me. (jacob)
I love my daddy because he loves mommy and baby brother. jonathan

So sweet.  Yep, their daddy is awfully great.  I'm so glad God chose Billy to be daddy to Jacob and Jonathan and baby 3 (we really must name this poor babe!).  A shout out to my great dad and father-in-law too.  What awesome men my boys get to watch and learn from.  BLESSED beyond measure!



No comments: