Monday, June 04, 2012


Ahhhh... the beach. Probably my favorite place on the planet. i.love.the.beach! Last week we very quickly decided to take a family vacation to Myrtle Beach. We were planning to go later in the summer, but Billy's co-supervisor will be on maternity leave all summer and he can't get off then... So, it was either now, or September. let me tell you that this momma doesn't want to go anywhere when I'm 8+ months preggo. Much less put on a fat suit. I mean bathing suit. So, now it was. We had the best time! Truly magical memories were made. We soaked in some sunshine and lots and lots of laughs, smiles and fun memories. Not to mention ice cream. There's something about getting ice cream on vacation that totally beats any ice cream you can buy and keep in your freezer. :-) This trip's also special since it's the last before our little family of four transforms to the party of five in October.

**this post has been in my drafts for over a week.  I have tried several times to download pics, but it wouldn't work... and these two pictures took 20 minutes.  uggh...much to update in the next couple of weeks!

No comments: