1. You LOVE to eat - seriously. Anything we give you, you seem to love. I'm trying to teach you the sign for more, but you do this really cute arm swinging thing when you want more.
2. You had a scary allergic reaction to cottage cheese yesterday - you immediately broke out in red bumps/splotches. I called your doctor immediately and they totally freaked me out - told me to watch for blue lips, decreased breathing and such. But, you were fine in a few hours. :-) No more cottage cheese for you for a while.
3. You got introduced to Wick's pizza - oh my word. YOU devoured it. A chip off the ole block - mommy and daddy LOVE Wicks pizza so much.
4. You.are.a.man.on.the.move!!! You are keeping me on my toes - if I look away I might find you in the cabinets, inside the laundry baskets or up the steps.
5. Yes, you at ten months old can climb the stairs. Fast.
6. You have crazy hair - when you are hot and sweaty or it's really humid outside, it's a little curly. Super cute. You may need a haircut before you turn one.
7. You almost always have your mouth open. It's so cute. It's a half smile/half surprised look.
I love it.
8. You say "ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma " over and over and over all day long. Occasionally you say "aba" and "dada." But mostly, it's "ma ma ma ma ma"