Sunday, March 02, 2014

Sky Zone (run... go now!)

Oh my word... my hubby and I have been super spoiled lately.  Three weekends in a row with a date night.  Seriously, we haven't had three date nights total since baby Joshua was born and now 3 weeks in a row?  How blessed we feel!  Usually, when we actually do get a "date night," it's a date with a purpose.  We go eat and then go birthday shopping or Christmas shopping or birthday party shopping or running to a few places to return some stuff... anyway, you get the drift.  But, for Valentine's day this year, I was determined to have an intentional date - with no purpose other than having fun and being together.  I thought about movies - you know, I think there are movies out there that aren't animated.  :-)  But movies are great, but there's no communication allowed.  SOOOOOO, I planned our date this time and we went to Sky Zone - the indoor trampoline park.  Oh my goodness, it was so much fun.  We were the only "old" folks there not attached to little kids.  It was hilarious but it was really a lot of fun.  And a bonus??? After three babies y'all know how AWESOME THIS IS... I didn't even pee myself.  Now, if we'd jumped more than 30 minutes, I would've been in trouble.  :-)  Now, go.... take your hubs on a date there.  (oh - but do reserve your spot ahead of time online! - I did this and was so glad because when we got there they didn't have any open jump times until several hours later that evening!)  It was super fun.  We will definitely go back - next time probably with our kiddos, but it was a blast.  I smiled the whole time.  :-)  And that cute little blur??? That's my hubs slam dunking the basketball on the basketball trampoline.  Terrible picture but he was just too darn fast. 


1 comment:

Tiffany Keene said...

We've talked about taking the kids there, but haven't thought about going sans kids! What a great idea! I bet y'all had a blast!!!