Friday, May 06, 2011

These Boys...


Made Me:

* Boo -Boo kisser
* bath water checker
* milk pourer
* breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner maker
* bike ride helper
* learning time teacher
* Referee (seriously, I feel like I should wear a black and white striped tee and a whistle all the time!)
* snot wiper
* booger getterer (not a word, I know, except it is at our house!)
* bottom wiper
* book reader
* taxi driver
* story teller
* manners reminderer(again, I know, reminderer is not a word!)
* the retriever - I often have retrieved items from the vents, from the toilet and even down the sink...
* hugger and kisser
* the bed tucker inner
* the middle of the night paci retriever (not anymore, thank the Lord!)

and most of all.... these boys made me MOMMY. I'm so grateful to be their mommy and I wouldn't trade any of my daily mommy chores for anything. They've also made me a more passionate prayer warrior. I pray for them all the time.

And I'm super grateful for my own mom! What a great role model she has been. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! You are amazing!!!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day weekend to all my special mommas out there. What about ya'll - what are some of your special titles that have been bestowed since becoming a mommy? I love you!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love this post! and you are such an awesome momma!