Saturday, February 23, 2013

Will you be my valentine?

I love holidays.  All of them.  I love little traditions we are creating with our family.  Fun stuff.  This year, Jonathan had to make a box to take to school to collect his little valentines from his friends.  Of course, I consulted Pinterest (any statement that starts there is dangerous!) and Jonathan decided he needed a monster box.  So, a monster box we made.  It was so much fun!  Jacob made one too to have at home.  I love creative projects with my boys.  :-) 

The night before Valentines Day, I made a sweet little mobile to surprise the boys - it was hanging down from their door frame and surprised them in the morning.  They seemed to like it.  :-)  Joshua also had some hearts on his door too with reminders of our love and God's love for him. 

I was so glad to get to go to Jonathan's little party at school and Daddy got to go to Jacob's.  I'm so glad we are flexible and available to do these things.  I wouldn't miss it for a second. 

And finally, let's talk about  my sweet Valentine.  So glad he gets to "be mine" forever and ever.  I am blessed.  I love you honey! 

No comments: