Thursday, September 29, 2011

preschool happenings


Good grief, I'm behind on some blog posts. I can't believe I haven't done the first day of preschool post yet. Preschool is in full swing and both my babies are loving every single minute. Jacob's first day was uneventful. He walked away from me happy as a lark and never looked back!



Jonathan's first day - also went well from his perspective. I was a little (nope, a lot!) sad, but he was so totally comfortable and fine.


Walked right in to Mrs. Boyd's class and got busy!


I'm so glad they are adjusting so nicely. That makes mommy's sadness and ohmywordican'tbelievetheyarethatbig feelings much easier to handle! I'm also settling into a nice routine, I think. Oh my, can't believe I haven't mentioned this before but did you know that I HAVE 3 WHOLE HOURS TO MYSELF EVERY TUESDAY???? Holy moly, that's right, you heard me correctly. I have some alone time. For the first time in almost five years! I have taken long runs, cleaned some and run some errands so far. Yeah! I do admit, I felt lost the first week. I miss the boys a lot. But, I am very very grateful for that time. I'm equally as grateful that our boys are happy, healthy and perfectly normal. At work, i see just the opposite, so it makes me all the more grateful for my babies - I need to remember that the next time I'm in the middle of a 45 minute tantrum over a darn remote control. Ahem. :-)

No comments: