Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Funfilled FALL day
















Today was a great day! Even though it was freezing this morning, we decided to go to the Pumpkin Patch - aka Gallrein Farms. We really shouldn't have gone - the boys and myself have all been a little under the weather...BUT, we always go to the Pumpkin Patch and I just couldn't let this last chance before Halloween get by. Even though it was freezing, we bundled up and had a great time. Jacob found us the perfect pumpkin and Jonathan had a ball touching all the pumpkins in the patch. Then, tonight, we went to a "monster bash" - a party one of Jacob and Jonathan's little friends threw in Louisville. The boys wore their Tigger and Pooh costumes and looked oh.so.cute!!! They got to play with cool toys and paint a pumpkin. So much fun! My hubby is a trooper - the only man there. (sorry honey, I really thought some other dads would come too!) I love weekends! If only we had week long weekends. :-)

2 comments:

Tiffany Keene said...

The boys look way too cute in their little costumes! And, props to Billy!!!! What a great hubby!!! :)

Mommy Webb said...

Billy is a trooper! I can say 100% that you are my most festive friend, Sherri. You go all out for every holiday. And it's so much fun.