Friday, October 02, 2009

Favorite Time of Day







Here's a few shots of my favorite time of day with my family. My favorite time of day by far (on work days anyway...) is right after dinner with my boys. We have so much fun. Usually, all four of us pile up on our bed and sing songs, read books, watch tv or just play. The boys love our bed for some reason. Jonathan loves to jump and fall on his bottom. He just laughs and laughs! It's always been somewhat of a bonding time for us and I just love it. I often smile and tell Billy that these are the simple moments I want to remember forever. Nothing spectacular like a vacation or trip to the zoo. Nothing that costs any money. Just plain uninterrupted family time. Now, I don't know what our future will look like when the boys get bigger, but I sure hope we never ever stop having family time after dinner.



* the picture of Jonathan is just a bonus...such a cutie patootie. This shot was taken last weekend at Chuck E. Cheese. Fun times!!!

1 comment:

Mommy Webb said...

Such special time. Those boys play together so well. You throw mommy and daddy in the mix and it's one big good time:). You are a wonderful mommmy, Sherri.